Posted: Saturday, July 15, 2017 5:06 AM
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician solution for the Hospital Corporation of America. PSG makes it easier for physicians to practice medicine by reducing the burdens of managing an independent practice and infusing the best clinical and operational standards in every office. With 13,000 employees that work in more than 790 practices across 21 states, PSG is leading the way by delivering high quality, cost effective health care in communities across the country.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Coach and provide feedback to front office staff to ensure highest quality patience care and service experience.
· Develops guidelines for prioritizing work activities, evaluating effectiveness, and modifying activities as necessary to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
· Responsible for scheduling the front office and clinical staff.
· Ensures the timeliness and accuracy of patient charge entry into the billing system.
· Ensures any patient complaints are handled appropriately.
· Conducts staff meetings regularly.
· May assist in the hiring and development of the clerical and clinical staff.
· Participates in professional development activities.
· Assists front office and clerical staff in developing and implementing short and long-term work plans and objectives.
· Oversees the process to prepare patients for examination and treatment.
· Screens telephone calls for referral to physicians.
· Assists with scheduling of tests and treatment.
· Ensures office and clinical supply inventory is current, mail is opened and processed, offices are opened and closed according to established procedures.
· Assists front office staff with ensuring point-of-service collections are made when applicable.
· Ensures that patients are treated courteously by the office staff and that other visitors are screened and properly directed.
· Replenishes office supplies when necessary.
· Works with other administrative staff to ensure efforts are coordinated and high quality patient care is provided.
· Assists in maintaining patient files, records and other information.
· Compiles and condenses technical and statistical data for reports and records.
· Maintains strict confidentiality.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=20822-56788&lang=en
• Location: Austin
• Post ID: 17784475 austin