About the Job
Senior Cloud Sales Executive – Austin, TX
Looking for outgoing and driven individuals to go out to businesses and focus on selling Company products and services within an assigned geographic territory. This is a hunter role- the primary objective of this job is to acquire new customers. The day-to-day will require a majority of your day being out in the field, cold calling on different businesses. Working with minimum supervision, they develop and execute account/territory selling strategies and manage all steps of the customer acquisition process. Opportunity for career growth through a rewarding promotion program!
Company offers world-class benefits to reward team members for hard work. Our Benefits include:
- OTE 145k+, Base salary + Uncapped Commissions
- Gas & Phone Reimbursement
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Employee Recognition Programs
- 401K Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Long-Term Disability
- Health Care Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Transportation/Parking Spending Account
- 529 College Saving Plan
- Voluntary Home & Auto Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
Essential Job Functions
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities. Develop account/ territory selling strategies.
- Prepare formal proposals and present to decision makers within customer organizations.
- Manage all steps of the selling process; coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure.
- Close new business according to targets, objectives, and plans.
- Support the implementation process by maintaining customer contact, answering service billing questions, and effecting a smooth and successful transition to account management post-implementation.
- Provides accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of professional selling experience in high-tech or service related industry
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
- Possess, or have the ability to obtain expert knowledge of Company products, services and policies
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Willing to travel in your assigned territory as needed
Base $60-$100k - $145k OTE
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Burrell Associates Executive Search(www. burrellassociates. com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
• Post ID: 27742832 austin