We are currently seeking to hire an Insurance Broker/Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for sales to drive company revenue and increase your income with the specific goal of being promoted to run a team.
Here is what we can offer:
• Ability to own and manage your own business
• Determine your own earnings- work hard and reap the benefits
• Performance-based bonus programs
• Travel and award incentives
• Oversee and coordinate the sales of leads directed to you
• Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for your sales
• Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
• Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
• Report on individual performance
• Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
• Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field desired but not required: Experience in insurance strongly favored
• Familiarity with CRM platforms
• Strong leadership qualities
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Regional insurance broker for pre-qualified insurance leads.
Ideally, you would be in Austin Metro 4-5 days/ week and attend a day of virtual training on a Friday morning meeting/continuing education for the first few months of your training and then as you progress a video conference or teleconference will be acceptable as is needed. The job will involve full sales training and support. If following the training that is available to you and working within the system correctly, I would expect an individual to make between $100,000 – $200,000/year. The current average agent makes $155,520/ year using our system.
How to Apply
please email resume
• Post ID: 23275493 austin