Posted: Saturday, February 3, 2018 4:09 PM
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a
Network Analystto join our team in Austin, TX. Candidates local to Austin, TX are preferred.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
- Provides day:to:day, first and second level support on standard network systems.
- Installs, configures, supports networking systems.
- Responds to network system problems and provides problem resolution.
- Installs, configures, optimizes and maintains LAN / WAN solutions along with other networking equipment.
- Supports and implements network standards, processes and security to maintain corporate IT standards.
- Updates and maintains network documentation.
- Participates in the development of new internal systems or modifications of current systems.
- Installs, configures, and supports satellite networking systems.
- Evaluates, designs, analyzes and maintains LAN / WAN for new and existing sites.
Minimum of 3 years work experience with network administration:network managment
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp:2:corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
• Location: Austin
• Post ID: 28841247 austin