The Assistant Manager works closely with the manager to learn all aspects of running a special marketing and promotional retail event.
As a member of our Retail Management Team you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, achieving sales volume, adhering to our client portfolio and visual presentation standards and maximizing profits.
The Assistant Retail Events Manager will work with the Event Manager in providing guidance, direction and development to the event team in order to achieve all revenue, profit and customer service goals.
- Deliver excellent customer service and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism.
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assist Event Manager with training and managing all employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales.
- Maintain compliance with corporate communications by overseeing preparation of merchandise, displays and presentations.
- Coordinate merchandise replenishment and the flow of merchandise from the stock room to the sales floor.
- Assist the store team in maintaining the store's visual objectives and housekeeping standards by straightening merchandise and assisting in floor and fixture changes.
- Oversee compliance of all staff with established company policies, procedures and standards.
- Assist with Associate and Lead responsibilities as the workday may require.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by Events Manager.
- 2 years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment.
- 1 year of management or leadership experience.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and utilize skills of staff most appropriately.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in a clear concise and understandable manner.
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
Physical activities include bending, kneeling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
• Post ID: 17614145 austin