- We have an opening for a full-timeHOST/HOSTESS position.
- Location: Dell Children's Med Ctr, 4900 MuellerBlvd., Austin, TX 78723. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Rotating shifts
- Requirement: 1 year Foodservice experience preferred
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
TouchPoint Support Services, a member of Compass Group, is dedicated to providing hospitality services in the healthcare & senior living markets. We provide our customers with food & nutrition services, environmental services, patient transportation, laundry & linen processing, and valet parking. All of the associates in our organization are bonded together by a commitment to provide our patients, residents, guests, and customers with the very best hospitality experience by serving the needs of others through our brand promise, compassion at every point of human contact.
Full time associates at TouchPoint are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Responsible for seating residents in the dining room. Handles customer service situations as they arise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly and warmly greets and directs guests to their tables based on availability or desired seating arrangements.
- Helps create an overall enjoyable dining experience and promotes a safe, clean and neat environment for guests and other associates.
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills. Gets along well with others, demonstrates flexibility and patience; possesses an interest in people.
- Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
- Supervises the activities of food-service associates in the dining room to ensure proper customer service, food handling and sanitation procedures are followed.
- Helps train new food-service team members.
- Supervises the closing of the assigned dining room; ensures side work and station setup is properly completed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of emergency safety procedures and helps evacuate guests to safety in the event of fire or other emergency.
- Assists with service, including occasional bussing and food service, while maintaining safe food handling and sanitation standards.
- May be asked to operate equipment, including but not limited to fire extinguishers, telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells and coffee machines.
- Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties and during special events or functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential function
• Post ID: 17529364 austin