Get Hired on the SPOT TODAY!!!(CNA's/Caregivers) JOB FAIR at 9am-3p!! Weekly Pay included @
Job Fair Description:
BrightStar Home Care in Austin invites you to a career fair and interview event on Tuesday November 14, 2017 from 9:00 am- 3:00 pm with the chance to be hired on-the-spot! As on of the only agencies in Austin accredited by the Joint Commission, BrightStar is proud of the amazing benefits they offer including a monthly bonus check, mileage bonuses, flexible scheduling options and more!
BrightStar will offer CNAs the opportunity to learn more about the company and their part-time and full-time openings throughout the area - you can work 30-40 hours per week depending on your availability.
Date, Time, & Location
BrightStar Care Austin
Tuesday, November 14th
9:00am - 3:00pm
7703 N Lamar
Austin, TX 78752
* CNA - Certified Nursing Assistants
* Work 30-40 hours a week depending on your availability
* Openings all hours of the day - mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekdays, weekends
* Openings across the Austin area - we can place you near your home! Immediate openings based in Lakeway, Round Rock, Georgetown, all over Austin, and many other cities within 30 miles!
* Part time and Full time positions with guaranteed hours available
What's in it for you
* Bonus opportunities
* Mileage bonuses for certain openings
* CPR class discounts
* MONTHLY bonus checks for all eligible Caregivers
* Competitive pay rates
* Flexible scheduling options
* Training available - CEUs & many training courses
* $50 gift card drawing for candidates hired from the event
* Only Home Care agency in Austin accredited by the Joint Commission
* Meet existing staff
* Get to work quickly if you have all your documents
* Weekly pay
* HIGHLY prefer candidates to have current C.N.A Certificate
* Must pass background check and drug test
* Must have valid CPR and TB test (we provide CPR classes and TB tests onsite)
* 1+ year of experience in home health is preferred
* Must have valid drivers license, auto insurance, and have access to a vehicle in good working condition
* To speed up the onboarding process (if hired from the event), please bring certifications, your drivers license, social security card, auto insurance, and TB test. Also, apply at to get through the interview process quicker.
Apply For This Job
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.
• Post ID: 27825922 austin