Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking self-motivated Information Systems Analyst to drive innovation in both technology and operational processes and procedures in support of our data center services customers. This position is located in Austin, TX.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support Data Center Manager and staff to design, implement, and drive staff adoption of new operational processes and procedures in support of Agile deployment methodology;
• Collaborate with Northrop Grumman and customer IT Architects to insure and influence all proposed solutions defined in the TIERS Technical Roadmap fit into our current and future operational environment and support the Data Center Manager and staff in the implementation of those approved changes;
• Evaluate and test new technologies to ensure that they meet the operational and performance requirements for TIERS and the technology roadmap;
• Define and implement new operational tools (monitoring and performance) automation and innovation to achieve efficiency gains, improve quality of operations, and meet all Service Level Agreements;
• Support the project management team by identifying needed technical skillsets, critical paths, dependencies, and security concerns while they deploy operational changes to the data center(s) while maintaining an awareness and commitment to the customer’s key milestones, business commitments, and priorities;
• Maintain positive and proactive communications with hardware and software vendors to stay abreast of new products and related innovations that would benefit the data center operation;
• Maintain trusted relationship with our customer management team to achieve current and future operational direction;
• Ability to identify areas within the current customer scope where Northrop Grumman can grow our support offerings above the current program scope;
• Expand the scope of security offerings that we provide to program with automated dashboards, SIEM, to include possible cloud based services;
• Develop new orchestration, automation, and cloud based provisioning services to further integrate into the new DEVOPS and Agile development methodologies;
• Develop technical solutions and transformation initiatives to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17015352&lang=en
• Post ID: 21200313 austin