Posted: Saturday, November 18, 2017 12:06 AM
Company Name: The Created Path
Compensation$60,000 to $75,000 Annually
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“Huge potential! Good Benefits. Great People.”
Full-Time Staff Accountant needed for CPA firm in Round Rock, Texas. Dynamic and growing fast-paced firm is in need of someone who will take initiative in their work and help the business to thrive. This position offers an excellent opportunity for candidates who are eager to work in all aspects of accounting. Dedication to client service is essential to coordinating work for our clients.
Qualified candidates will:
· prepare individual, partnership, corporation, trust, gift, and non-profit tax returns for lead CPA’s review
· summarize and adjust client financial information in order to prepare tax returns
· handle client questions on a daily basis through email, phone calls, and face-face communication
· perform compilations, reviews, and audits as assigned
· perform QuickBooks training and consulting for clients
· perform tax research as requested
· perform other miscellaneous accounting projects as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting
· Licensed CPA
· Experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Word
· Experience with ProSeries Tax software is a plus.
· Knowledge of GAAP.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
Full Time, W2, M- F, 8am – 5pm
Send qualified resumes (CPA License) to Resumeforhire2017@gmail.com
• Location: Austin, Round Rock, TX
• Post ID: 25036837 austin