Required Travel: None
Min Education: Associates Degree
Min Experience: 3-5 Years
What you get to do:
- Set up and maintain files to document Accounts Payable activities. Set up vendor/payment files; file bi-weekly check runs with back-up documentation; and execute year-end file changeover and long-term storage.
- Process Accounts Payables and interact with vendors to reconcile/correct errors. Interact with Purchasing to resolve discrepancies between vendor invoicing and purchase orders. Process Cash on Delivery requests, process wire, ACH, credit card and check payments.
- Reconcile employee credit card accounts. Assist employees with expense reporting software system (Concur), and with filing and being paid for expense reports.
- Provide weekly reports for accounts payable activities.
- Reconcile bank statements to GL Audit and reconcile receipts.
- Process and file monthly sales tax reports.
What you need to succeed:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related degree and 4+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong MS Office skills to include advanced Excel (built-in spreadsheet functions, creating macros and database searches, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills are required.
- Strong mathematical analysis skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven work environment.
What’s in it for You:
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include: Health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) match and more!
PLEASE VISIT OUR CAREER WEBSITE: www.aereon.com/careers
Contact Person: Jill Harvey
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 19560103 austin