Posted: Thursday, October 5, 2017 12:06 AM
Company Name:INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Compensation$30 to $40 Daily
Benefits Offered Medical
Last online 8 hours ago
Why work here?
“work with us, share your knowledge with us and gain our confident”
The Senior Fund Accountant is responsible for the proper servicing of commingled investment portfolios.
* Maintenance of complete accounting records of several commingled asset portfolios.
* Ensuring accurate and timely valuation of all assets within the portfolio.
* Analyse the processing of exception-based security and cash transactions.
* Analyse and verify the validity of Transactions or Price Movements, which result in NAV impact.
* Preparation & reconciliation of monthly accounting proof packages.
* Responding to client inquiries/proactively anticipate clients needs.
* Establish a partnership with the client, and act as a dedicated resource to meet all of their daily investment management related needs.
* Utilise the firm’s technology solutions in an effort to effectively and efficiently manage client inquiries.
* Contribute to improvement and productivity of the client team and BBH standards of service.
Key Technical/Functional Knowledge, Skills, Experience, & Capabilities Required
* 3 years college degree, business/finance/accounting concentration.
* A significant financial accounting or related experience.
* A considerable global fund accounting experience is considered a plus.
* Strong aptitude for numbers and accuracy.
* High degree of analytical ability.
* Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
* Common knowledge of Office tools (especially Excel).
* Fluency in English is mandatory;
To submit a resume for this position, send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org in text format. Do not send e-mail attachments.To apply send an email to email@example.com
About INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED:
At ISL we pride ourselves on offering a professional service that is second to none. Our service proposition starts from the moment we first speak to a client, the moment we first contact a client, or the moment we first meet a client. We will hold your hand from start to finish and assist wherever possible, no matter what the issue.
We offer a systemised and streamlined service to ensure that you don't have to deal with any of the stress that is normally associated when organising finance to take out a new home loan. We strive to add value wherever possible, as we believe in the 'Client for Life' mentality.
Since ISL inception in 1999, we have helped tens of thousands of peoples across the nations realise the dream of home ownership. All of our Mortgage Brokers have completed a Certificate IV in Mortgage Broking and are accredited with the professional industry body MFAA (Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia).
Our professional and highly qualified team can cater for all types of financial circumstances. Whether you're buying or building a new home, investing in a business or investment property, refinancing or consolidating your existing loans, or even purchasing a new car, ISL can help you find the very best deal.
Company address: #815 Brazos STE 500, Austin Texas 78701 United States
• Location: Austin, Austin, TX
• Post ID: 23579578 austin